Palm Beach Atlantic 2023-2024

12 hours ago, futurepa0325 said:

Does anyone know if they are still sending out interviews? I applied at the end of August but I have not heard anything back. 

For my interview back in October they said that they would not be holding additional interviews unless they exhaust the waitlist and seats are still open. The Facebook group has 32 people and I know that some of the 200 people that they interviewed are still waiting to hear back. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, PAinafewyears23 said:

For my interview back in October they said that they would not be holding additional interviews unless they exhaust the waitlist and seats are still open. The Facebook group has 32 people and I know that some of the 200 people that they interviewed are still waiting to hear back. 

Hi! This class size is 42, correct? Are all the people in the Facebook group students or faculty as well? I’m starting to think that those receiving those texts are on a waitlist.

2 hours ago, happyPA1026 said:

Hi! This class size is 42, correct? Are all the people in the Facebook group students or faculty as well? I’m starting to think that those receiving those texts are on a waitlist.

The class size is 42 for the first cohort! I think this is definitely a waitlist situation, but not sure what they're waiting for if they're holding off from doing more interviews. I know that the ARC-PA was visiting the program in December, but they won't make their decision until June. I just wish there was more information to keep us in the know.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2024 at 9:26 AM, happyPA1026 said:

I think the 32 (34 in total in the group) people are only students that submitted the deposit. 

2 minutes ago, ceegarseeya said:

Same. Curious to know if they waitlisted everyone they have been texting updates to or if they’re rejecting some as well. 

Same! I asked what number on the waitlist I was and Joel said he doesn’t know anyone’s number or order. I’m sure other people got accepted to other schools already, too.

On 1/23/2024 at 8:56 AM, PAinafewyears23 said:

I wonder if this group is full now that they are waitlisting or if this is for the last few spots?

19 hours ago, ceegarseeya said:

Yes, I asked Joel and he said that all 42 seats are filled. 

Wow and I still haven’t gotten a rejection email since interviewing in October. I thought at least let me know on waiting list or not.. ok thanks for the update. That was annoying how he kept texting us for months saying “we’re still waiting on the PA committee”. 

Edited by Oquanch

On 2/7/2024 at 12:44 PM, Oquanch said:

Wow and I still haven’t gotten a rejection email since interviewing in October. I thought at least let me know on waiting list or not.. ok thanks for the update. That was annoying how he kept texting us for months saying “we’re still waiting on the PA committee”. 

They definitely need a better system

Just received a rejection email saying “the class is now full and there are no more interview dates”. Not sure if my app was even reviewed because Joel said in all of the updates “awaiting being reviewed by admissions committee” and they also said 6 months after I submitted that they didn’t have my GRE scores 🙃 Congrats to everyone who got interviews!!

Edited by PAStudent7516

8 hours ago, PAStudent7516 said:

Just received a rejection email saying “the class is now full and there are no more interview dates”. Not sure if my app was even reviewed because Joel said in all of the updates “awaiting being reviewed by admissions committee” and they also said 6 months after I submitted that they didn’t have my GRE scores 🙃 Congrats to everyone who got interviews!!

I interviewed and haven’t received any letter yet lol I’m not sure if I’m on waiting list or rejected but yeah nothing from Joel. Welp. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...