Palm Beach Atlantic 2023-2024

23 hours ago, Oquanch said:

What did they mean by exit interview? Lmao it felt just like the first interview for me tbh. I didn’t ask there cause I was embarrassed to.

Also, anyone think the session was too long? The food wasn’t very good lol I just wanted to leave already and get better food outside. I thought most other places were only 3 or 4 hours long at most.

I think they just called it that because it was at the end of the interview day. I wasn't asked normal interview questions during the exit so it felt like less pressure/they just wanted to have a conversation. And I assumed the session was longer than usual because they needed to say a lot about the program since it's still in development. 

39 minutes ago, ceegarseeya said:

Congrats on the interviews and acceptances! I have an interview for 10/19 and was curious if any questions regarding religion were asked during the interviews. PBA is a Christian university, so I wouldn't be surprised, but would like to be prepared! Thanks in advance

I was not asked any questions regarding religion! They did pray throughout the interview though. 

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Oquanch said:

Anyone heard back from the 10/12 interview? 

Didn’t interview on 10/12 but I interviewed last month (also have not heard back yet) and it looks like the only interview groups that have heard back are a few of the interviewees from the Oct 5 & September interviews. Hoping that no news is good news in the meantime! 

Edited by PA11111

4 hours ago, Oquanch said:

Anyone heard back from the 10/12 interview? 

I was at the 10/19 interview and received an acceptance. The guy during my exit interview told me a little about their process and said some people will hear back earlier than others for their positions. I would definitely say no news is good news because you're still a candidate. Good luck with everything! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Has anyone heard anything? I havent been invited to interview yet, but havent heard back at all. I have already emailed once and recived a message saying something along the lines of they are still looking at applications, but I didnt know if they send out status update emails or if this is a silent rejection? 

42 minutes ago, Pamember2024 said:

Has anyone heard anything? I havent been invited to interview yet, but havent heard back at all. I have already emailed once and recived a message saying something along the lines of they are still looking at applications, but I didnt know if they send out status update emails or if this is a silent rejection? 

i received a text today updating me that my admission status is still pending PA committee decision (interviewed in October). I’ve been receiving one monthly. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ceegarseeya said:

Has anyone heard of anything lately? Earlier this month I received the "waiting on the PA committee text", but that's all. It feels like being on the waitlist, but with no official email. 

Same here! I wonder if it is something to do with their accreditation process?