clinical rotations

• 2 months later...

Hi g1999, 

Sorry I work full time now, so not much free time to answer questions! I graduated in 21”. I really enjoyed all of my rotations except one (Geriatrics- I loved the patients though!) The rest were amazing and my preceptors from my EM and Women’s health rotations were gracious enough to write letters of recommendation for my Emergency Medicine job! The rotations I believe were generally within a 50 mile radius of the campus. I however live in CT and commuted to school and hour and 20 minutes, so a couple of my rotation were really long drives ( an hour and 45 minutes for ER and Peds - they were in Pittsfield, MA) part of my ortho rotation was bit far (north of Springfield) and I know some of my cohort mates were in southern Vermont and did hotels or airBNBs. I had my Psych and Addiction medicine rotations in CT. For EM and Surgery at Berkshire medical, they treated student very well! They have housing for students and residents! I have kiddos and horses, so I couldn’t take advantage of this. I had a great experience at Westfield, and I’m so glad I went there!

• 1 month later...