2023-2024 Rush Application Cycle

I got an interview invite on 10/20 but the email said to reply by at least 10/15. The email was sent to me on the 20th so I’m hoping it was just a typo…

I replied and accepted the interview right when I got it and also pointed out the potential typo. Anyone run into this problem?

4 hours ago, SO9980 said:

I got an interview invite on 10/20 but the email said to reply by at least 10/15. The email was sent to me on the 20th so I’m hoping it was just a typo…

I replied and accepted the interview right when I got it and also pointed out the potential typo. Anyone run into this problem?

Congrats on getting an interview! When did you apply?

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, RoadtoPA18 said:

Did your email ask that you let them know if you’re still interested or not but that you’re still being considered for the last 2 interview slots? Not quite sure what to make of this email lol

Oh weird, no it just said I’m on an interview waitlist! It didn’t say anything about being considered for the last two interview slots! Hmmm… well that doesn’t sound like a good sign for me haha. 

Were you placed on the interview waitlist just recently?

Edited by prepa1536

6 minutes ago, prepa1536 said:

Oh weird, no it just said I’m on an interview waitlist! It didn’t say anything about being considered for the last two interview slots! Hmmm… well that doesn’t sound like a good sign for me haha. 

Were you placed on the interview waitlist just recently?

This is what the email said! It didn’t say explicitly that I was waitlisted for an interview 

E3FE1264-2DAB-4138-A938-0449960AFB4E.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/3/2023 at 1:32 PM, pababygorl said:

heyy!! can anyone who interviewed share more about your interview experience? was there anything you weren't expecting? // what was the style of interview?

if anyone has insight i would be interested to hear as well! trying to prepare for the next cycle 🙂 congrats to those accepted!

On 1/23/2024 at 12:37 PM, Lsess24 said:

Does anyone know if they are still doing interviews? I was placed on the interview waitlist in November, wasn’t sure if there’s been any movement off of that waitlist at all. 

I'm wondering the same thing. I think I'm going to email them since I haven't heard anything back.