Prescription CSR DEA Wyoming

Some of the states where I'm licensed, IN for sure, requires a separate CSR from the PA license.  It can be a separate application, often with an additional fee.  Sometimes documentation of CME on controlled substance prescribing is required.  I've never found it to be a big deal.  I am or have been licensed in 6 states now: OH, KY, IN, AZ, CO, KS.  Other than some more $ and front-ed paperwork, not a big deal.

Go to WY's web site and find out what's required, jump through the hoops, pay the $, and you'll be fine.

• Like 1

I just called Wyoming Pharmacy Board. They have a very simple 2-page application form to fill out. Send them the form and $80 and it’s done within 2 weeks. 

Looks like I can’t switch my DEA over from Montana to Wyoming until I get this CSR done first. 

Thanks for your input. 

• Like 1