Overall GPA vs Undergrad GPA

Can anyone comment on whether or not Nova Southeastern Orlando reviews your Overall Cumulative GPA versus your Undergraduate GPA?

Their brochure / website is not very clear as to which they look at and when I called the school someone (I'm assuming a receptionist at the PA-program extension but it could've easily been program director) explained that that they DO review Overall GPA based on CASPA standards.

The only reason I'm concerned is because I'm currently wrapping up my Graduate degree and have been getting straight A's the entire program. With my graduate degree factored into my Overall GPA, I'm above the 3.0 minimum; however, without it I'm well below.

Here are my stats for those interested:

Undergraduate Degree: Management Information Systems

Undergraduate GPA: 2.75

Graduate Degree: Health Informatics

Graduate GPA: 4.0

Science Pre-Req GPA: 3.9

GRE: Will take in November - December.

Health Experience: At time of CASPA submission will have >2000 hrs as Nurse Assistant (currently Admin at an ALF)

Shadowing: Have 2 shadowing opportunities lined up for the winter. Expecting <75hrs of shadowing from PAs, and MDs prior to application submission

Thanks in advance!

**I've done my due diligence and searched the entire forum to get a relatively helpful answer to my question but if I missed something thats already posted please let me know

Archived