Surgical tech to PA school

I have been a surgical tech for 9 years and I finally want to go back to school to be a PA. I have about 90 college credits but half of them are surgical technology program related and might not transfer. 
I will have to re-take bio, chem, and A&P because it was a long time ago and I got a lot of C’s before I went to surgical tech school. I’m 36, I work full time as a surgical tech for an orthopedic surgery center. I don’t have kids so I have time to finish an online bachelors or take a science class. 
My questions are should I try to get a fully online bachelors degree in whatever I can so that I can do science classes in a post-bacc program or finish undergrad in something like biology but still online. 
I live in California, I moved here in 2021 so I’m just barely considered a resident as of this summer. Ideally I could take classes at my community college and transfer to a CSU or UC school to finish a bachelors but I’m not getting any younger and I feel like that would take years to complete. 
I sent transcripts to ASU online, Logan University, and National University, and GWU as well as my local community colleges and I’m waiting to do degree audits.
What schools should i look at and what programs?