Please respond!

Hi,

I am currently taking pre-reqs and will be done in Spring of 2012.

If I apply through CASPA, how long does the process take until I am actually in a PA program?

Another question, suppose my GPA is a 3.0 and the schools requirement is a 3.5, would I still be able to send that school my application through CASPA or would it reject sending it?

Also, How many of you know of schools in NY where the min. GPA for acceptance is not high (3.2 and below)? If any.

Thanks!

1 - After you apply through CASPA, the time frame for acceptance relies on:

* Processing time of CASPA

* Review of your application of your school

* When they conduct interviews

* When they send out acceptance notifications (if accepted)

* When they start their program

2 - You can send your application to any program through CASPA regardless of its requirements. CASPA is simply a central depository and distribution center for participating programs to collect information from applicants. They will not coordinate or filter a programs prereq's/admission requirements as part of its work.

3 - You can research schools in NY through the AAPA website. From there, you can check each school's pre-req's, admission requirements and get contact information for the admissions/advisement/counseling departments who can better answer specific questions to their program.

Rich

Archived