Chapman University: 2023-2024 Cycle

Guest thatsherannie

Guest thatsherannie
On 8/10/2023 at 7:39 AM, prepakt said:

Has anyone received an interview recently?

I think they’ve stopped sending out interview invites for this cycle 😞

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2023 at 11:57 AM, Motherofterror said:

Just finished my interview today with them! Should I be expecting a decision within two weeks? 

I and several others heard back about 3 weeks later, while I know others this cycle who heard back the next week. I'd hang tight and try not to panic if you don't hear for a few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone think they're still sending out invites? I got my application in and verified by the deadline but it was literally the day before the deadline because I was finishing a class that only chapman required, but they're my absolute #1 choice. Should I give up hope for this cycle? My application well surpasses all their minimums and is quite honestly perfect otherwise. thanks 

5 hours ago, IsaacNewton420 said:

Does anyone think they're still sending out invites? I got my application in and verified by the deadline but it was literally the day before the deadline because I was finishing a class that only chapman required, but they're my absolute #1 choice. Should I give up hope for this cycle? My application well surpasses all their minimums and is quite honestly perfect otherwise. thanks 

I feel the same way but I haven't received anything from them!

On 9/18/2023 at 1:26 AM, IsaacNewton420 said:

Haven't heard anyone else getting invited after 8/29. Might have been the last date. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2023 at 5:23 PM, mortallogica said:

The scholarship is completely different. That’s the deadline for the students already accepted as their applications are the only ones that will be reviewed. 

My scholarship application was reviewed (and eventually denied) but I haven’t heard anything from the program itself- it a bad idea to reach out to the program?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...