Chapman University: 2023-2024 Cycle

Guest thatsherannie

5 minutes ago, anjk9097 said:

I may have misheard, but my interviewer mentioned they deliberate every two weeks. Since it looks like people got acceptance calls last week, the next time they’d deliberate is next week. So maybe we’d here back in a week or so?

I may be wrong because I was so nervous during my interview haha, but I could have sworn he said something about faculty making acceptance decisions every two weeks! 

That’s great to know! My interviews didn’t mention anything like that, but that makes a lot of sense. Hoping for the best for all of us! 

6 minutes ago, tofuprepa said:

Interviewed 6/12 but I haven’t heard back yet. I’m wondering if they changed up their admission timeline from previous cycles? 

I interviewed the same day, and I was wondering that too. It’s also been pretty quiet here on the forum so maybe they did? Although I know of an applicant who was accepted, and she’s actually the only one I know of!

Also by the looks of last years forum, people got accepted super quickly like within a week or so… and the longest I read someone wait was 3 weeks. Idk if I’m rejected already but I’m glad other people are in the same boat of not knowing anything haha 🫣

Edited by anjk9097
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, anjk9097 said:

I interviewed the same day, and I was wondering that too. It’s also been pretty quiet here on the forum so maybe they did? Although I know of an applicant who was accepted, and she’s actually the only one I know of!

Also by the looks of last years forum, people got accepted super quickly like within a week or so… and the longest I read someone wait was 3 weeks. Idk if I’m rejected already but I’m glad other people are in the same boat of not knowing anything haha 🫣

Yeah I checked the trend of last cycle and that was the pattern I noticed too. I keep hoping for the best for all of us but the wait is definitely rough!

for the applicant that was accepted, do you happen to know if they also interviewed on 6/12? 

14 minutes ago, tofuprepa said:

Yeah I checked the trend of last cycle and that was the pattern I noticed too. I keep hoping for the best for all of us but the wait is definitely rough!

for the applicant that was accepted, do you happen to know if they also interviewed on 6/12? 

To be honest I’m not sure, I was just on the Chapman PA instagram account and just happened to see that at least 2 people got in haha. The waiting game is killing me 🫠

Guest thatsherannie
2 hours ago, yk924 said:

I received an interview invite on 7/5!

When did you apply?? I feel like it has taken them a lot longer than last cycles

• 2 weeks later...