MERCER PA SCHOOL 2022-2023 CYCLE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest trusttheprocessPA
54 minutes ago, nicaraguanpa said:

I’m thinking about applying in February 2023. Do you guys think it’s too late?

It's not too late because the deadline to apply is April 1st, 2023, but you definitely should submit it earlier if you're able to. They give out spots as they interview candidates, and their interviews start in December. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, JPT4S said:

I'm interviewing this week! 12/8. Hopefully the interview process is as laid back and has a comforting atmosphere as some of the previous boards have talked about!

Awesome congrats! I’m interviewing on 1/4. Let me know how it goes with you and good luck! I’ve also heard it’s very laid back and conversation-based so hopefully that’s true. 

On 12/7/2022 at 9:02 AM, JessicaS said:

Awesome congrats! I’m interviewing on 1/4. Let me know how it goes with you and good luck! I’ve also heard it’s very laid back and conversation-based so hopefully that’s true. 

Congrats on your interview! When did you apply if you don’t mind me asking?

• 2 weeks later...

I’ m thinking about submitting in January, but I was wondering if the interviews are virtual or in person? 

I also took the GRE and didn’t have it sent to this program yet, but have already been verified by CASPA… if I want to send the scores to this program does anyone know how long it will take for them to receive the scores?

On 12/9/2022 at 8:52 AM, JessicaS said:

Thanks! I sent in my application on 11/9 and got the email invite this past Tuesday

Hey! I'm also a part of the January 4th interview group, and I was wondering if you had gotten your interview schedule yet? I know it's the holidays, but I can't help but to worry that I haven't received it yet. The confirmation email stated we'd get it a week before, but I haven't heard anything yet. Thanks!

On 12/30/2022 at 2:42 PM, katleng said:

Hey! I'm also a part of the January 4th interview group, and I was wondering if you had gotten your interview schedule yet? I know it's the holidays, but I can't help but to worry that I haven't received it yet. The confirmation email stated we'd get it a week before, but I haven't heard anything yet. Thanks!

Hey! I was actually going to post on here today about this haha. I haven’t received it yet and have also been a little worried. But since you haven’t gotten yours either then I’m guessing they just haven’t sent them out yet. I remember in the first email they sent it said that the interview will take place on the third day back to campus, making tomorrow the first day back. So I assume we will just get the email tomorrow! 

On 12/26/2022 at 6:41 AM, kdreamz88 said:

I’ m thinking about submitting in January, but I was wondering if the interviews are virtual or in person? 

I also took the GRE and didn’t have it sent to this program yet, but have already been verified by CASPA… if I want to send the scores to this program does anyone know how long it will take for them to receive the scores?

They are virtual. I’m not sure exactly how long it takes but I’m pretty they would receive them in less than a week. I had to send another school my scores and they received them a couple of days later. 

Edited by JessicaS

16 hours ago, kdreamz88 said:

Anyone with a GRE less than 300 apply to this program ? I have a 291 and wondering if I should still take a chance.  

I applied last year with a 293 and when they sent me the rejection email they pointed out my GRE score 😔. They told me if I did retake it though they would take my highest verbal and highest quantitative score and super score me though. I will say, I was lacking in other areas of my application at the time, so that may have contributed as well!

Edited by KJ2455