2023-2024 Cycle (Deadline: 4/1/2023)

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, kate08 said:

Congrats to everyone so far! I wonder if they already contacted all those who were accepted.. 

I wonder if they did too!? I interviewed Friday and they told us we would be waiting 2-4 weeks. Praying we are still in the running! Good luck everyone!

• Like 1

https://groupme.com/join_group/95095851/ZTw7mrEh

https://m.facebook.com/groups/6284786411650384/?ref=share

hey everyone, for accepted students I attempted to make a groupme and Facebook group as you can see with the links above. I hope it works. Lmk if any admitted students have trouble accessing the groups. Can’t wait to meet you all!

Edited by Spiderwoman
To add another link for accepted students
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, cjpaaa said:

Has anyone had any updates? I know they said 2-4 weeks, but I haven't heard anything, which is surprising. Has anyone been rejected or waitlisted? Sorry for the questions just trying to see where I stand. Thank you!

I have not received any updates as well. Is it better to send an update email or just wait? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is the message I received from CSUMB!

"The program modified a couple of questions on the CASPA application in September.  Due to the time it takes for CASPA to process these changes, the application is expected to open by October 16th.  We hope this doesn’t inconvenience you, and we look forward to receiving your application."

• 4 weeks later...