UM Flint PA - Jan 2024

2 hours ago, futurepaejac said:

Hey everyone! 

My friend who is not on this forum did receive the call today and was accepted. I am still waiting to hear... has anyone else heard back? Fingers crossed!

I received a call today too! I’m accepting a different program, so good-luck to everyone else!! 

Hello everyone! I was one of those lucky ones that got the call yesterday! I believe I can help answer some questions I've seen asked so far. 

The number is from UM-Flint. It may not show up as from the university, but it will be an 810 area code and NOT unknown.

If you're waiting for an email after getting the call, or wondering about your status, check the admissions page in SIS. [SIS > Student Service > Admissions]. Or you can click the "Check your application" on their main website. https://www.umflint.edu/graduateprograms/physician-assistant-ms/

Make sure you accept the offer and pay the seat deposit, you only have a week to do so.

EDIT: Looks like you can only see an offer if they gave you one.

Edited by WolverineThePA

6 minutes ago, WolverineThePA said:

Hello everyone! I was one of those lucky ones that got the call yesterday! I believe I can help answer some questions I've seen asked so far. 

The number is from UM-Flint. It may not show up as from the university, but it will be an 810 area code and NOT unknown.

If you're waiting for an email after getting the call, or wondering about your status, check the admissions page in SIS. [SIS > Student Service > Admissions]. Or you can click the "Check your application" on their main website. https://www.umflint.edu/graduateprograms/physician-assistant-ms/

Make sure you accept the offer and pay the seat deposit, you only have a week to do so.

I’m sorry I’m not seeing where I can check the status?