UM Flint PA - Jan 2024

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone! I'm a bit confused - on the CAPSA application questions it asks two questions related to leadership and advocacy. Are we supposed to choose one of them to answer? Or should we answer both in one response? The questions are:

"Describe instances of your applied critical thinking to develop solutions to problems and how that skill will aid your future patient care, leadership and advocacy. 

Discuss a situation, not already mentioned in this application, where you exceeded your assigned responsibilities in relationship to leadership and advocacy."

Thank you! Best of luck to everyone 🙂

• 1 month later...
On 10/27/2022 at 3:15 PM, Breezy103 said:

Hi everyone! I'm a bit confused - on the CAPSA application questions it asks two questions related to leadership and advocacy. Are we supposed to choose one of them to answer? Or should we answer both in one response? The questions are:

"Describe instances of your applied critical thinking to develop solutions to problems and how that skill will aid your future patient care, leadership and advocacy. 

Discuss a situation, not already mentioned in this application, where you exceeded your assigned responsibilities in relationship to leadership and advocacy."

Thank you! Best of luck to everyone 🙂

Hi! I think its more of a combination- like  asking to discuss times where you exceeded in your current role as a leader and how the skills you used will make you a better PA. Like the first one is more of a points they want you to speak on and the second is the prompt…aleast that was my understanding on it hahah

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...