GRE question for PA schools!

What score for the new GRE would I have to make to obtain at least a 1000, (referring to the old GRE)? I know this is not ultimately my goal to have the minimum requirements but I don't seem to understand/know how to calculate the new GRE score to equal the 1000 (minimum to at least be looked at by application reviewers). Thanks ahead of time!

Actually, you're going to have to use this chart: http://www.ets.org/s/gre/pdf/concordance_information.pdf and look your scores up individually. It's impossible to give a "composite" because the verbal and quantitative do not translate over the same. For example, a 150 on verbal equals a 450 in the old system but a 150 quant equals a 630. That's a huge difference. So, take your verbal and quant and look them up on this chart to get a composite score from the old system. If that total is greater than what the school required on the old system then your safe. Does this help?

Archived