Eastern Virginia Medical School 2022-2023 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Super nervous for the next few weeks. Just checked my PURL and next to my application it says "incomplete." Is this just because there is no admissions decision yet? I received an email after applying that I met all criteria, and my application was ready for review. I may just be panicking as we get closer lol, but if anyone knows about this it would be super helpful! 

17 minutes ago, lt8pa said:

Hey guys! Super nervous for the next few weeks. Just checked my PURL and next to my application it says "incomplete." Is this just because there is no admissions decision yet? I received an email after applying that I met all criteria, and my application was ready for review. I may just be panicking as we get closer lol, but if anyone knows about this it would be super helpful! 

I saw that on my PURL as well and emailed the admissions! They said that my application is complete and did not see it on their end. So, I guess we are good. 🙂 

15 minutes ago, arima said:

there’s different waves? 

Yes this is how it works, In the past they  send the 1st wave and people have 72 hours to respond if they decline or don’t reply then a 2nd wave is sent then the process starts over 72 hours ext … until all the interview spots are filled historically that’s 150 spots! Let me know if you have any questions! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, patobe82 said:

Yes this is how it works, In the past they  send the 1st wave and people have 72 hours to respond if they decline or don’t reply then a 2nd wave is sent then the process starts over 72 hours ext … until all the interview spots are filled historically that’s 150 spots! Let me know if you have any questions! 

oh wow ok thank you so much for explaining this! i had absolutely no idea this is how they run things! i’m just nervous is all because if i could at least get an interview it would be good practice for me to know what to expect! i will for sure reapply next year if this year doesn’t go as planned!

• Like 1

Hi everyone! My name is April and I am a member of the Mentorship Committee for the Class of 2025. There are seven other members of Mentorship Committee that you might see on here as well, and we are all more than happy to answer your questions. If you can, please use the new forum titled "Eastern Virginia Medical School Interviews 2023" for all questions related to this years interview process.  Thank you, and best of luck. 🙂 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AprilConard said:

Hi everyone! My name is April and I am a member of the Mentorship Committee for the Class of 2025. There are seven other members of Mentorship Committee that you might see on here as well, and we are all more than happy to answer your questions. If you can, please use the new forum titled "Eastern Virginia Medical School Interviews 2023" for all questions related to this years interview process.  Thank you, and best of luck. 🙂 

Just in case anyone is like me and kept clicking on the bold thinking it was a link, you can click on this link to follow to the interview forum that April created!