Typing error in personal statement

I just submitted my Caspa application tonight and I relized afterward that I had misspelled the abbreviation for the masters in physician assistant studies degree in the last paragraph of the statement. I wrote MPH instead of MPAS. The rest of my statement is wonderful. In the last paragraph I was writing how getting this degree will shape me into the type of healthcare provider I want to be and abbreviated the degree as MPH instead of MPAS twice in the last paragraph. Earlier in the statement I wrote PA several times but somehow this misspelling slipped through the cracks. I dont want this to sound like I am unaware of the degree I am applying for or look like I didn't do my due dilligence in my essay but that's the only way I can think of this being interpreted by the admissions committee. Can someone tell me if they would brush something like this off as an obvious mistake or should I be worried? 

Not sure 1:1 experience, however I had updated my CASPA application AFTER several schools had already pulled their data.  CASPA did Update the file - HOWEVER never sent out updates to the original schools I selected.   This mistake cost me a cycle (I went from 3 interviews to 11 next cycle and multiple acceptances - the only ITEM that changed was the update.

If you had schools that the package is already sent to - I would see if CASPA is willing to update then contact EACH school you applied to, ask them to download a NEW copy as there was an error in the original.

I learned this the hard way and would not want others to fall by same mistake!

FYI....need to change my user name from PA Candidate to PA!   I graduated last Friday and taking the Pance on Wednesday!  Wish me luck....