Part-time and distant learning PA programs?

Interested in part-time and distant learning PA programs.. if they exist. Am a paramedic for 10+ years and can't move because we just bought a home. Would also need to work full-time so if anyone knows of any PA programs that fit these criteria please let me know.. couldn't find much online. thanks

2 hours ago, Mario2022 said:

Interested in part-time and distant learning PA programs.. if they exist. Am a paramedic for 10+ years and can't move because we just bought a home. Would also need to work full-time so if anyone knows of any PA programs that fit these criteria please let me know.. couldn't find much online. thanks

North Dakota State used to be part time on and off campus. Not sure if they still do that type of curriculum though. This has been brought up many times over. You can not work full time while in PA school, much less travel back and forth to campus at the same time. Paramedics fail out of PA school just like anyone else does for the same reasons.

Thanks for the input. And that's exactly why I think people like me would benefit from part-time, distant learning programs. I wouldn't do a full-time program while working full-time. Although, I don't think it's impossible. Believe it or not, there's a few people I know who would absolutely excel working full-time and attending PA school full-time. They're THAT brilliant. Though, not me unfortunately!