Interview Help Needed

I am going through interview questions and I normally think of a scenario/response fairly quickly, but there is one question I am stumped on. 

Tell me about a time you broke the rules .

How are you answering this? What experiences are you pulling from? Any help would be incredibly appreciated. 

I was never asked this question at any of my interviews. Most of these questions are asked to see how you respond to an unexpected question-that is the point. You don’t want to sound rehearsed, like a robot  or have canned answers.You will very likely be asked questions at interviews that you have never heard before and ones that are certainly  not in the “how to ace the PA school interview” book- like “what do you think of bald people?  “How would you tell the person next to you they are fired?” “If you were a fruit, a shape, an animal, a car, an article of clothing….etc what would you be and why?”- you see you can’t “prepare” for these types of questions. They want to see how you think on your feet, and how you respond to unusual or weird questions (not dissimilar to questions you will get from patients and family members as a provider!). My advice is be yourself! Do a mock interview with friends, family, at your university or use one of the PA consultants to get comfortable with interviewing and don’t overthink it! Good luck!