2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, kathrync027 said:

After only submitting the app yesterday.. received an interview invite today for either Sept 26 or Oct 11! I also definitely plan to inquire about past information regarding clinical rotations

Girl the same thing just happened to me!! They literally haven’t even received my official GRE scores yet. I’m honestly shocked they got back so quickly. Perhaps they didn’t fill as many spots as they expected thus far?

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Taylor1421 said:

How was your interview? How was it set up?

I also interviewed the 15th and was notified that I was accepted the 18th. It is not a super stressful interview. They have you in a zoom meeting with faculty and current students, they all do their introductions and brief overview of information and then you are emailed an essay prompt. Then you have 15 minutes to write and send back your response. After that they break into rooms and send students one at a time to each. Just try to be yourself!  

• 4 weeks later...

Do not go to this program. There is STILL an issue with clinical sites. This problem is only occurring at LHU and nowhere else. Additionally, the program coordinator who refuses to clearly communicate or give any information to students will be the new program director starting with your incoming class. If you have other options, please go elsewhere. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Anonymous2021 said:

Do not go to this program. There is STILL an issue with clinical sites. This problem is only occurring at LHU and nowhere else. Additionally, the program coordinator who refuses to clearly communicate or give any information to students will be the new program director starting with your incoming class. If you have other options, please go elsewhere. 

Are you a current student at this program? 

On 9/19/2022 at 9:42 PM, Anonymous2021 said:

Are you a student at LHU? Could you elaborate on this a little further?

Interviewed here, asked about the 3+2 students and how many of those seats will be reserved and apparently almost all (if not all) the main campus seats will go to the 3+2 kids so if you planned on going main campus you probably won’t get a seat and will be forced to a branch campus. Was a deal breaker for me, I go to a prestigious school for undergraduate and lock haven undergrads get the better seats first.