Math Statistics over 5-7 years for CUNY York and CCNY (City College)

Hello All,

I have all A's in all my advanced sciences and my math statistics is over 7 years old but it was transferred successfully at LAguardia college when I was taking my other science prerequisites there. Do you think that the 2 CUNY colleges will let me pass or will they be strict about making me retake the stats course again despute having close to 3k patient hours and outstanding GPA?

Should I email them and ask?

***Will they accept Portage Learning online for the stats if I end up having to take the course? 

This will be the only thing outstanding on my CASPA application. 

I don’t know about these programs, but I think it is very unlikely that a program will make an exception to their admission requirements- they are usually pretty firm on this. I think your best bet would be to contact the program directly and simply ask both of your questions. It’s a bummer to have to retake “expired” courses, but many of us (especially non-traditional applicants) had to do this to become a PA. Good luck!