2022-2023 Application Cycle FSU

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much and sure! I was verified 6/3. Actually applied 6/17. Paid supplemental 6/21 and then silence until just now. I also had a whole year's worth of C's my junior year when I was going through it so its definitely holistic.

GRE:308

GPA: 3.57

sGPA: 3.46

Shadowing ~ 250 split halfway between PA and MD

DPC~ 750 really solid hours as an MA, 2500 hours as a chiro assistant that Im not sure if the program counts 

HCE~ 900hrs

anything else just ask! 🙂

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, FuturePA20255 said:

OMG Congrats!! 🙂 Would you minid sharing when you applied, as well as your stats? So happy for you and GOOD LUCK!

7 minutes ago, PAHopeful2319 said:

Thank you so much and sure! I was verified 6/3. Actually applied 6/17. Paid supplemental 6/21 and then silence until just now. I also had a whole year's worth of C's my junior year when I was going through it so its definitely holistic.

DPC~ 750 really solid hours as an MA, 2500 hours as a chiro assistant that Im not sure if the program counts 

HCE~ 900hrs

whoops, forgot to @ you

8 hours ago, PAHopeful2319 said:

HCE~ 900hrs

Wow congratulations!! This is one of my top schools! Do you mind if I ask how well your Casper went? I am feeling discouraged after taking mine, and not sure if I should apply

Edited by tiffanyeverts

2 hours ago, tiffanyeverts said:

Wow congratulations!! This is one of my top schools! Do you mind if I ask how well your Casper went? I am feeling discouraged after taking mine, and not sure if I should apply

I actually ended up getting 4th quartile but honestly don’t stress too much. One of my classes had a PA Admissions Panel come in when I was at FSU and they basically said it’s not a huge factor. More of a tiebreaker than anything but all the other parts of the application weigh much heavier

• Like 1

Hello,

So I am getting worried because I have not heard anything about my application. I received an email from my Intro to PA Profession professor who spoke to a member of admission. They mentioned how strong my application is but based on this people have already scheduled interviews and now I am worried. I completed my application on May 21st. It was verified on May 23rd. I paid the supplemental fee on June 15th.

My Stats:

GRE: 301

GPA: 3.86

sGPA: 3.99

I am prior military and have about 8 years in the workforce. All my health and patient care experience has been volunteer-based. I took the Intro to PA Profession course to help with the lack of DPC experience. 

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, MercyFalls said:

CONGRATS! When did you apply and what are your stats if you dont mind me asking!

@MercyFalls Thank you! I submitted my CASPA application 6/14, but took my CASPER later with results on 8/2 and offered an interview on 8/5.

GPA: 3.95

sGPA: 3.93

GRE: 301 (150v, 151q, 4.0 writing)

CASPER: 4th quartile

DPC: 3500+ hours

Shadowing: 150 hours

Volunteer: 700 hours

HCE: 560 hours

Also have leadership experiences

Best of luck everyone!!

• 3 weeks later...