Chatham 2022-2023 Cycle

21 hours ago, PA2023stina said:

Received an interview Friday but will be turning it down due to commitments I've made to another school. Hopefully this frees up another spot for a deserving applicant. Good luck to everyone interviewing and those accepted! You all will make great future colleagues 🙂

Thanks for letting us know. Good luck with your other school. Hope all goes well.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ErinSimqu said:

Just received my acceptance email 🥰 good luck to everyone interviewing in October and to those waiting to hear back still!!!

Congratulations on your acceptance! Would you mind sharing any aspects of the interview process, like what to expect interview wise or anything about the PBL session? Thanks in advance! 

2 hours ago, soontobepa2022 said:

Congratulations on your acceptance! Would you mind sharing any aspects of the interview process, like what to expect interview wise or anything about the PBL session? Thanks in advance! 

Thank you!! The interview was mostly behavioral questions and there’s very few questions in general! The PBL session was very relaxed with a 2nd year PA student leading each group. I don’t believe that portion was really part of the “interview” but it never hurts to act like it is!! It was honestly fun! 

• Like 1

On 10/13/2022 at 6:39 PM, ErinSimqu said:

Thank you!! The interview was mostly behavioral questions and there’s very few questions in general! The PBL session was very relaxed with a 2nd year PA student leading each group. I don’t believe that portion was really part of the “interview” but it never hurts to act like it is!! It was honestly fun! 

Thanks for sharing, I truly appreciate this! Wish me (and all the others invited) good luck! 

On 10/19/2022 at 8:30 PM, catbee232 said:

Does anyone know if they’re still sending out interview invites?

I don't believe they are unfortunately. There were only two dates from what I have heard and the second one was this past Saturday. They could have added more based on the number of applicants but I am unsure. 

19 hours ago, MAL305 said:

I don't believe they are unfortunately. There were only two dates from what I have heard and the second one was this past Saturday. They could have added more based on the number of applicants but I am unsure. 

I received my invitation to interview on the 21st for Saturday the 29th. When I went to register for a time slot the afternoon was full. I'm interviewing in the morning.

On 10/13/2022 at 6:39 PM, ErinSimqu said:

Thank you so much for sharing this! & congratulations on your acceptance.

8 hours ago, darknightrises123 said:

If they only have 2 interview dates how come they have not rejected everyone else who did not get an interview yet?

I applied to Chatham last cycle and I was waitlisted to interview after the interviews were over. I believe that is why they have not rejected everyone yet. Also, I emailed them with an update of my hours and they said my application was still under review. There still might be hope!