Chatham 2022-2023 Cycle

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, sjohnson99 said:

So I received an email saying that my application is under preliminary review about 6 weeks and was told they would reach out again in about 3-4 weeks but I have still not received anything. Is anyone else in the same boat?   

First round of interview invites don't begin until late August. We still have a long wait ahead of us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats to those that heard back.

I have a 3.93 overall GPA—only receiving a B in two courses during my undergrad. I have the work, shadowing, and volunteering hours. I even reviewed my stats against Chatham's accepted student average and I'm above all their average stats.  I emailed the University but have no clue whats going on with the lack of communication and why I haven't heard anything back yet.

Edited by FuturePASAlex

29 minutes ago, FuturePASAlex said:

I’ve been in communication with others schools but sadly Chatham has yet to reach out. Kinda turned off by this. This was my top choice but don’t want to start school and have bad communication once in.

Hope everyone else is having better luck.

This is the opposite of my experience! I get so many random emails from them and their admissions people respond very fast. My interview experience was great as well.

3 hours ago, FuturePASAlex said:

I’ve been in communication with others schools but sadly Chatham has yet to reach out. Kinda turned off by this. This was my top choice but don’t want to start school and have bad communication once in.

Hope everyone else is having better luck.

I have heard anything since my app was verified, have you?

I was beginning to think they had the wrong email or something.

On 9/21/2022 at 10:47 AM, FuturePASAlex said:

Congrats to those that heard back.

I have a 3.93 overall GPA—only receiving a B in two courses during my undergrad. I have the work, shadowing, and volunteering hours. I even reviewed my stats against Chatham's accepted student average and I'm above all their average stats.  I emailed the University but have no clue whats going on with the lack of communication and why I haven't heard anything back yet.

Don’t worry they have another weekend set aside for interviews in October! I wouldn’t lose hope just yet. 

On 9/28/2022 at 3:36 PM, LexthePAgirl said:

Don’t worry they have another weekend set aside for interviews in October! I wouldn’t lose hope just yet. 

Thanks for letting me know, it’s just weird for a university to have no communication at all. Before leaving, Tyson, was always sending me updates via email. 

Although fingers crossed isn’t a smart tactic, mine are crossed. 

On 9/29/2022 at 3:43 PM, FuturePASAlex said:

Thanks for letting me know, it’s just weird for a university to have no communication at all. Before leaving, Tyson, was always sending me updates via email. 

Although fingers crossed isn’t a smart tactic, mine are crossed. 

I would be a little concerned as I received multiple emails from them before I received my interview invite. I also got responses from their admissions team each time I emailed them an update of my hours. They’re typically very good with communication, perhaps they have the wrong email for you? I would try to give them a call or even check your spam/junk folder! I would act now rather than wait as it seems like you are a very competitive applicant! 

On 10/4/2022 at 12:22 PM, ErinSimqu said:

I would be a little concerned as I received multiple emails from them before I received my interview invite. I also got responses from their admissions team each time I emailed them an update of my hours. They’re typically very good with communication, perhaps they have the wrong email for you? I would try to give them a call or even check your spam/junk folder! I would act now rather than wait as it seems like you are a very competitive applicant! 

Thanks for letting me know about your good fortune with communication. I finally got a reply. However, for two different emails, sent a week apart, I got the same generic email reply. Almost like they copy and pasted the the same message. I’m going to have to call them tomorrow during my lunch break to get a confirmed update.