Yeshiva 2022-2023 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2023 at 9:50 PM, totoro54 said:

Hi! I have been accepted and will be attending this fall! I actually received lots of info from Yeshiva regarding enrollment. I received a Welcome Packet soon after paying my deposit, which outlined the next steps, forms to be filled out and completed, a supplies and textbook list, the calendar for the fall semester, and orientation information. I was also connected to a class representative!

Also, does anyone know if there's a groupme for accepted students? 

hey, i also got accepted but i didn't receive my packet yet. do you know when the fall semester starts and ends?

On 4/22/2023 at 6:09 PM, lilegygirly said:

Interviewed 4/19

Accepted 4/20!! for the fall 2023 PA program. 

Interview was simple, they want to know more about you so be yourself. I would love to connect with other students. Maybe make a WhatsApp group chat or any otherr network. Let me know if you're interested !

Hi! Congratulations!! I was invited for an interview for tomorrow morning but I have still not received my zoom link for my interview. I have emailed two different people and just left some voicemails since the interview is scheduled for 8:40 AM tomorrow. Did you receive a response right away? Do you know of anyone I could contact that has responded quickly?

On 4/27/2023 at 3:59 PM, NicoleL said:

Hi! Congratulations!! I was invited for an interview for tomorrow morning but I have still not received my zoom link for my interview. I have emailed two different people and just left some voicemails since the interview is scheduled for 8:40 AM tomorrow. Did you receive a response right away? Do you know of anyone I could contact that has responded quickly?

Hey sorry I just saw this! But yes they sent the zoom link the night before from the same email that invited you to the interview. Did they end up contacting you?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...