Yeshiva 2022-2023 Cycle

4 hours ago, chica98 said:

Hey guys

I applied 9/19 and interviewed today - just got my acceptance email an hour ago! Has anyone put a deposit down to secure their spot?

Congratulations on your acceptance! I put a deposit down to secure my spot a few weeks ago 🙂 feel free to dm me i'd love to connect with other people from the cohort! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Paava said:

Hi! Just received an interview invite. Any tips from people who already interview? 

I would say just be your authentic self! They want to know more about you as a person and how you fit into their program. There are a few behavioral questions, and be prepared for follow up questions during the interview. My experience with the interview was very relaxed, although I was extremely nervous just because it was my first ever interview, but the faculty really do a good job of fostering a warm, welcoming environment. Please feel free to DM me if you have any other questions 🙂

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! I have been accepted and will be attending this fall! I actually received lots of info from Yeshiva regarding enrollment. I received a Welcome Packet soon after paying my deposit, which outlined the next steps, forms to be filled out and completed, a supplies and textbook list, the calendar for the fall semester, and orientation information. I was also connected to a class representative!

Also, does anyone know if there's a groupme for accepted students? 

Yes agreed ^^ they’ve been very thorough with communication and responding to emails. As in if the program is filled, I am not sure. When I first accepted my seat in November it told me how many seats were filled but now I went to the site and it doesn’t say. I can’t even remember how many it said back then, I want to say around 15-20? 

On 3/24/2023 at 7:21 PM, totoro54 said:

Do you plan on attending? 

As of right now, yes! I paid my seat deposit. I do have a couple interviews pending right now, and if they end up as acceptances then I will have to decide which ones best for me. But right now, I am attending Yeshiva 🙂