Dominican 2022-2023

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Gazsim28 said:

Does anyone know how much they weigh in gre scores? I think that might be my biggest weakness. Those that got accepted mind sharing their stats

Not sure how much they weight the GRE but here are my stats! My GRE score isn't stellar and I've been accepted:

• Undergrad GPA 3.93, Post-Bacc and Science 4.0, Cumulative 3.94
  • PCE about 2300 as a PT aide and inpatient rehab assistant
  • GRE 302 with a 5 in writing
  • Shadow about 24 in person and 20 virtual
  • Volunteer about 120hrs
  • Leadership 70hrs

On 6/14/2022 at 11:34 PM, Chief99 said:

Congrats to all that got accepted. I got the phone call as well, and I can’t wait to start. Has anyone accepted received an email confirming the acceptance? 

congrats on being accepted! i got the call on Tuesday w my acceptance as well. how long did it take to receive the acceptance email? they told me this later this week but still have yet to receive the email. 

On 7/28/2022 at 7:27 PM, foodygirl988 said:

Hi everyone! Congrats to those accepted! I have an interview coming up next week, any advice? A little nervous as this is my first application cycle. 

Congrats! I'd say go over your application a couple times and think of examples for interview questions but be confident, you got this! The interview was actually a great experience and all of the interviewers made it very comfortable and welcoming. The questions were also a little out of the ordinary so they all allowed for personal responses! You got this 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2022 at 8:11 AM, MRK28 said:

Does anyone know how applicants are informed they’re on the waitlist for the program? I interviewed and received a thank you email, but I wasn’t sure if there will be another email about a waitlist.

Most schools give a 2 week waiting period after interviews for admission decisions. 

21 hours ago, Aimeeperryn said:

I am interviewing on September 12, is there any chance I could get accepted or is the class probably full?

I think there's only been 2 or 3 interviews so far. My interview had 12 people in it and they're accepting 30 students for the upcoming cohort. I think if they have another interview lined up then you definitely have a chance!! It was such a good interview and I'm becoming a bigger fan of the program each day after receiving my acceptance. You got this 🙂

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, icecreamqueen8 said:

I think there's only been 2 or 3 interviews so far. My interview had 12 people in it and they're accepting 30 students for the upcoming cohort. I think if they have another interview lined up then you definitely have a chance!! It was such a good interview and I'm becoming a bigger fan of the program each day after receiving my acceptance. You got this 🙂

That is so wonderful to hear! I will make sure to put my best foot forward for the interview process. Thank you for your input 😊

Congrats to everyone who got interviews! I was verified 6/17 and all I’ve gotten is that my app was received on 7/20. Does anyone know if they are still sending invites? I don’t know if I should contact them because I haven’t even heard if my app is under committee review 😞 I’d appreciate some advice! 

On 8/13/2022 at 12:11 AM, Aimeeperryn said:

Can someone explain why it says that this program is hybrid on CASPA? Is the program in person?

Majority of the classes are in person, but according to the current patients, pharm is online because the professor is from out of state. I believe it is a designated time and synchronous, just remote.