JMU 2022-2023 Application cycle

18 hours ago, catbee232 said:

Placed on the waitlist after my interview. Does anyone know if they’re still sending out interview invites/are conducting interviews this fall? 

When they invited me to the interview, that offered an online interview in December but I'm not sure if that's the last one or if they will have more before that. 

I received an update today stating, "We are writing to let you know that although our admissions cycle is still ongoing, we have filled all interview spots this fall. However, there is a possibility that we will conduct a final interview in late spring. Please let us know no later than November 13th if you would like to continue to remain a candidate for our program.  If we have not heard from you by the aforementioned date, we will assume that you have decided to withdraw your application." 

Has anyone else received this?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThePAchaser said:

I received an update today stating, "We are writing to let you know that although our admissions cycle is still ongoing, we have filled all interview spots this fall. However, there is a possibility that we will conduct a final interview in late spring. Please let us know no later than November 13th if you would like to continue to remain a candidate for our program.  If we have not heard from you by the aforementioned date, we will assume that you have decided to withdraw your application." 

Has anyone else received this?

I did too , congratulations to all those accepted and good luck to the rest of us .🔥

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2022 at 9:03 AM, hopetobepa said:

Has anyone from the waitlist heard anything yet?

I heard from them back in the first week of December giving me an update about interviews. I got this back on 12/2  "We recently completed all interviews for the 2022-23 application cycle. With that being said, we plan to re-evaluate our waitlist in the next couple of weeks. Please let me know no later than December 7th if you would like to remain an active candidate should there be a future opening in the class. If we do not hear from you by that date, we will assume you are no longer interested in our program and will deny your application.". 

So that's where I'm at. Fingers crossed

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...