St. Kates 2022-2023 Cycle

1 minute ago, MS011 said:

Congratulations to both of you! 

What did you think of the interviews?

They were very chill, just two interviews 1:1 with a staff member asking basic questions. I think its just important to let your personality and values shine in the interview so they can better get to know you! 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, gemspa said:

They were very chill, just two interviews 1:1 with a staff member asking basic questions. I think its just important to let your personality and values shine in the interview so they can better get to know you! 

Thank you, that is a very good advice!

1 hour ago, futurepa2316 said:

has anyone got the email yet to submit the deposit?? i got my letter but didn’t get an email 

I got the email but have not received a letter yet lol- I would probably email Rejeetha. I had to ask the help desk for login info because that was never sent to me either.

Sidenote, does anyone have any advice on St. Cates vs Bethel? I have been accepted into both and It is a difficult decision as I feel I have not been given too much information about St. Cates in the interview but bethel did a great job on this. What was included with the acceptance letter? Any information about the program?

Thanks in advance!

18 hours ago, bre231 said:

I got the email but have not received a letter yet lol- I would probably email Rejeetha. I had to ask the help desk for login info because that was never sent to me either.

Sidenote, does anyone have any advice on St. Cates vs Bethel? I have been accepted into both and It is a difficult decision as I feel I have not been given too much information about St. Cates in the interview but bethel did a great job on this. What was included with the acceptance letter? Any information about the program?

Thanks in advance!

The letter was similar to the acceptance email, there wasn't much information about the program itself. They said that more information would come soon over the next couple of months. 

On 11/20/2022 at 9:10 PM, bre231 said:

Thanks in advance!

personally i think they are both great, just on a different schedule/timeframe with sending information out. I was also in the same boat, but realized every school has a different pace when proceeding with acceptances and stuff! I know St. Kate’s does a great job but just takes a little longer, Bethel was always on top of things right away but then is silent for a little until school. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, jus22 said:

Has any of the accepted students heard anything from the program about next steps? Last thing I heard was the email confirming that they received my deposit a while ago.

Nothing else yet. I attended the virtual open house a few months ago and they said that more information would be sent to us in the spring!

• 2 weeks later...