South University 2022-2023 Cycle

On 9/12/2022 at 9:42 PM, FuturePA117 said:

I got an interview invitation on 9/6 for Wednesday 10/5! I submitted on 6/13. Is anyone comfortable on giving a little more insight into the interview? Much appreciated! 

Practice MMI interviews! also, be able to talk about yourself like an elevator pitch, who you are and why you are going to be a great fit at South! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2022 at 9:27 PM, SBEZA said:

Congrats to everyone applying and to those who received an interview! I have an interview coming up on 10/26 and I was wondering what interview day looks like schedule wise? Any tips for the interview itself are also appreciated!

Congrats! They put you in a group of 3-4 and give you a schedule. There are three 7 minute 1-1 MMI type interviews, one group interview, a group activity, student panel, and campus tour. Make sure you're ready to ask them questions. Good luck 🙂

• 2 weeks later...