South University 2022-2023 Cycle

20 hours ago, bprePA said:

A lot of questions are situational based and you do a group activity and tour of the campus. Everyone is super friendly and nice! I interviewed July 13th and got waitlisted. Good luck to everyone interviewing!

Im interviewing with them soon! the interview time frame is long which makes me nervous. Besides from the tour, are you interviewing the whole time?

1 hour ago, JourneytoPA222 said:

Im interviewing with them soon! the interview time frame is long which makes me nervous. Besides from the tour, are you interviewing the whole time?

Besides the tour and activity, you have 3 one-on-one interviews but they're 7 minutes each if I am remembering correctly. The other two interviews are within your group. So basically lol but it goes by pretty quickly. Just make sure you eat beforehand, but they provide snacks and water!

4 hours ago, bprePA said:

Besides the tour and activity, you have 3 one-on-one interviews but they're 7 minutes each if I am remembering correctly. The other two interviews are within your group. So basically lol but it goes by pretty quickly. Just make sure you eat beforehand, but they provide snacks and water!

are the one-on-ones like MMI or is it back and fourth? 

On 8/11/2022 at 2:26 PM, JourneytoPA222 said:

Hi everyone! I interviewed 8/8 and received my acceptance yesterday (two days later) around noon. Was anyone else accepted and thinking about pursuing the program?

I just got my acceptance this morning and will be attending! 

• Like 2