2022-2023 Application Cycle for UCPAP

I just thought I would get the thread started for this cycle! I also have a question. For the supplemental questions on CASPA at the top it says the character limit is 500 combined for both questions. But then the character limit on each box is 3,500. Did everyone just keep it to 500? I noticed some programs have an outdated description so I thought maybe it was a mistake? 

23 hours ago, futurePAAL said:

I just thought I would get the thread started for this cycle! I also have a question. For the supplemental questions on CASPA at the top it says the character limit is 500 combined for both questions. But then the character limit on each box is 3,500. Did everyone just keep it to 500? I noticed some programs have an outdated description so I thought maybe it was a mistake? 

I just treated each question as their own and used the 3,500 character limit for each! 

5 hours ago, futurePAAL said:

Congrats!!! 🥳When did you submit your app? Do you mind sharing your stats if you’re comfortable? 

Thank you!! I applied on May 23rd and here are my stats! 

cGPA 3.51 

sGPA 3.41 

GRE 310 (155 quant and verbal, 4.0 anayl)

PCE 2500 hrs 

HCE 2000 hrs 

Shadowing; 4 diff PAs, approx 300 hrs

Volunteer 300 hrs 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2022 at 10:28 AM, deathbychocolate said:

I received an acceptance yesterday after interviewing on 7/7!

Congratulations and welcome !!! I was accepted from the 6/16 interviews. I want to make a group chat for accepted students do you have any preference or know anyone else  let me know!

20 hours ago, PaAlmight said:

Congratulations and welcome !!! I was accepted from the 6/16 interviews. I want to make a group chat for accepted students do you have any preference or know anyone else  let me know!

I don't know of anyone else accepted yet but I'm game for a group chat. Hopefully we have some classmates accepted in August to add (it looks like monthly interviews but I might be wrong).  I can use anything that works on an Android! GroupMe might be good so that people can add and remove themselves as necessary.

I know that during my interview they warned us that they accept very few people at this stage and that the majority of the class will be waitlisted until they stop conducting interviews in September at which point they will fill the class from the waitlist. On that note, to anyone on the waitlist... my fingers are crossed for you!

20 hours ago, deathbychocolate said:

I don't know of anyone else accepted yet but I'm game for a group chat. Hopefully we have some classmates accepted in August to add (it looks like monthly interviews but I might be wrong).  I can use anything that works on an Android! GroupMe might be good so that people can add and remove themselves as necessary.

I know that during my interview they warned us that they accept very few people at this stage and that the majority of the class will be waitlisted until they stop conducting interviews in September at which point they will fill the class from the waitlist. On that note, to anyone on the waitlist... my fingers are crossed for you!

i totally agree they actually just started a FB group for 2025 i saw that's good enough for now until we know better who will be in our class 

Did anyone hear back before two weeks? I had my interview early last week and I am anxiously waiting to hear back!! They told my group that they meet 1-2 weeks after the interview to decide who they select, but I wanted to see if anyone actually heard within that time period or if most people hear back at the two week mark. The anxiety and excitement is killing me!

21 hours ago, sunbum said:

Did anyone hear back before two weeks? I had my interview early last week and I am anxiously waiting to hear back!! They told my group that they meet 1-2 weeks after the interview to decide who they select, but I wanted to see if anyone actually heard within that time period or if most people hear back at the two week mark. The anxiety and excitement is killing me!

they gave my results two weeks on the dot 

• Like 1