2022-2023 Application Cycle for UCPAP

18 minutes ago, PAstudent1001 said:

Does anyone know if there are any interviews being conducted in August or when the interviews are going to be concluded? I heard that once all the interviews are done is when they start pulling people off the waitlist so I was just curious when that will be. 

I think they are conducting interviews throughout August. During my interview they said that most people are pulled off the waitlist around the first/second week of September.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2022 at 10:22 PM, deathbychocolate said:

Yes! I haven't decided if I'm going to go yet. Flights are pretty expensive from my hometown and I feel like it's a little too early to be looking for a place to live at that point. I'm going to have major FOMO though!

i 100% agree i would love to go but dont feel like dropping 500 to do it 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Congratulations to those who have been accepted thus far and good luck to anyone on the waitlist! I am a clinical year student with UCPAP and would love to answer any questions at all about the program, living in Charleston, or really anything at all! Feel free to message me for my contact info! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, sunbum said:

Hi everyone! Has anyone that was waitlisted received a call about getting off the waitlist? I hope that they let us know before the meet and greet this month, but I don't want to assume!

I just got pulled off the waitlist today! Was notified via email. Stay optimistic! ☺️

29 minutes ago, sunbum said:

I received an email updating me that my waitlist status had not yet changed. Trying to remain hopeful!

Congratulations on your acceptance!!

Thank you! 🙂 I was apart of the first interview group so they may be pulling off the waitlist in the order they were put on! You got this! 

1 hour ago, PA752066 said:

I was wondering if anyone heard back about the waitlist from the interview date of 10/10. It seems like they are pulling people off the waitlist but since I had my interview later does that mean I have a lower chance of getting in. Congrats to those that got accepted!!

I don't think that's the case. I interviewed in July and have not been pulled off the waitlist, but I've seen some people who interviewed in September get accepted! I think they've ranked their waitlist and puling people off that way. Best of luck:)

1 hour ago, sunbum said:

I don't think that's the case. I interviewed in July and have not been pulled off the waitlist, but I've seen some people who interviewed in September get accepted! I think they've ranked their waitlist and puling people off that way. Best of luck:)

Okay great thanks for the reassurance!

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Pastudent686 said:

I was recently accepted off the wait list! Is there a group me or Facebook group already? 

Congratulations and welcome!

There is a Facebook group run by the class above us. They will send an email to you and add you but I think it might be after you pay your deposits and formally accept if you haven't yet. There's a link to the GroupMe in that Facebook group. Sorry, not an admin of either so I can't add anyone. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!! This is probably a stretch but I’ve seen it happen in past threads, is anyone waiting to hear it back from other schools who might give up their seat? I’m still on the waitlist and am really trying to not give up hope.

And of course—congratulations to everyone that’s been accepted!!!

• 2 weeks later...