2022-2023 Application Cycle

30 minutes ago, ready4pa said:

Hope it went well! Do you know how many interview dates they have for the cycle?

Thank you! That i'm not sure of... earlier in the cycle I know there were a lot of interviews and then a huge gap of time where nobody heard anything so for a while I thought interviews were over. However someone did say earlier on in the forum that they keep seats open until the application deadline which would be next month. So I'm not sure if there will be another set of interviews after the holidays if some people may not have submitted yet.

Hi! I applied June 21, 2022, but I have not heard back anything. I tried to update via PSU PA email, but no one has answered since July. I am starting to worry. Is there any advice from accepted students on how to strengthen the application during the waiting period? Also, do we know how much space there is?

I'd appreciate anything either from current students/applications/admissions!

Edited by pa1111applicant
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2022 at 6:49 PM, pa1111applicant said:

Hi! I applied June 21, 2022, but I have not heard back anything. I tried to update via PSU PA email, but no one has answered since July. I am starting to worry. Is there any advice from accepted students on how to strengthen the application during the waiting period? Also, do we know how much space there is?

I'd appreciate anything either from current students/applications/admissions!

I also haven't heard anything! I sent in an update to my transcript, and I haven't heard anything back from them. It's kind of annoying that they don't even acknowledge that they got the transcript!

Hey guys! I had a quick question. Those of you who got interviews- did you get an email sent to your CASPA registered email, or the psu email they give each applicant? I've tried logging into my psu email and I have had some trouble, so I just want to make sure I'd hear about an interview through the email I applied to CASPA with. 

5 hours ago, Rosewater said:

Hey guys! I had a quick question. Those of you who got interviews- did you get an email sent to your CASPA registered email, or the psu email they give each applicant? I've tried logging into my psu email and I have had some trouble, so I just want to make sure I'd hear about an interview through the email I applied to CASPA with. 

Hi, I was notified through the email that I have linked to CASPA. There is at least one other student panel in February so I'm assuming there is still another round of interviews coming up

• Like 1

Super random, but did anyone who accepted a spot on the waitlist receive a confirmation email securing your waitlist spot? I know the program seems to be pretty quiet when it comes to email responses, but just wanted to make sure I wasn't supposed to get a confirmation that they received my acceptance of the waitlist spot.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone! I'm a current first year PA student at Penn State, and I just wanted to give some encouragement to people on the waitlist. I was accepted off the waitlist around this time last year, along with another classmate of mine. It's definitely possible, even this late in the application cycle.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...