2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...

I was CASPA verified 6/3, received the first confirmation from Penn 6/3, received supplemental 6/7, submitted supplemental 6/21, and then received a receipt of supplemental submission 6/21. In that last email, it says if supplemental and GRE scores are received, the application is considered ready to review.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Snoopy22 said:

Good luck!

Do you or anyone else know when their next interview date is?

I’m not sure, I’m sorry! They did mention that the next information session will be in October after all the interviews are done. But again, not sure if they were just referring to the round of interviews I was in. There is always the potential they will invite more people in the coming months! Fingers crossed for everyone still waiting.

Edited by microluv
clarification

6 hours ago, Snoopy22 said:

Good luck!

Do you or anyone else know when their next interview date is?

From my understanding, they do not have a rolling admissions process. They will accept students throughout the cycle but will always leave seats open until all applications have been received, even those that are received by the January deadline. That being said, I feel like they should definitely have more interview spots given that not even everyone who they say will be considered have even applied yet.

• Like 1