2022-2023 Application Cycle

6 minutes ago, byjasminev said:

Is the school behind? I feel like I haven't heard any updates for interviews or rejections at all. I submitted my application in late May. 

On the website it says they will be selecting candidates for interview invited from September 2022 - February 2023 so maybe they just have a slower/more spread out process?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

I turned down an interview from temple primarily due to its location. As someone that lives approx an hour away from temple, I can confirm that the area is extremely unsafe. They do have their campus police but as soon as you step off campus you are no longer safe. I have had multiple friends attend temple and each have said they have gotten mugged multiple times while walking to campus. This is not to deter anyone from their acceptance to the program but rather to inform those who do attend to be extremely cautious. Carry pepper spray etc. and do not carry anything with value on you. As for apartment living, it is best to get an apartment outside of Philly approx 15 mins or so if you want to be away from crime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...