2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all! I am a 2nd time applicant. I submitted 6/9, verified 6/13 and received confirmation 6/14 from Temple. Unfortunately, when I try to sign in to do the Temple Graduate App, I am unable to. It tells me that my account is disabled and to contact the system administrators. I emailed Temple about this but haven't heard back. Hoping to hear from them soon, good luck everyone!

On 6/21/2022 at 2:18 PM, tdi99 said:

Hi all! I am a 2nd time applicant. I submitted 6/9, verified 6/13 and received confirmation 6/14 from Temple. Unfortunately, when I try to sign in to do the Temple Graduate App, I am unable to. It tells me that my account is disabled and to contact the system administrators. I emailed Temple about this but haven't heard back. Hoping to hear from them soon, good luck everyone!

Hi!

If I were you, I would contact the IT department. When I had issues I called them and they quickly resolved my issue (within 24 hours)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This thread seems very inactive compared to those for other schools I'm applying to. Is this perhaps due to fewer students applying because of the recent probation accreditation status? I haven't applied yet, and have been back and forth on if I should or not since I don't meet all requirements (no letter from MD, PA, or NP but I have one from a BSN). I would love to hear other candidates' thoughts and experiences!

Edited by anonymouspeach

52 minutes ago, anonymouspeach said:

This thread seems very inactive compared to those for other schools I'm applying to. Is this perhaps due to fewer students applying because of the recent probation accreditation status? I haven't applied yet, and have been back and forth on if I should or not since I don't meet all requirements (no letter from MD, PA, or NP but I have one from a BSN). I would love to hear other candidates' thoughts and experiences!

They actually just received continuing accreditation! 

• Upvote 1

On 10/7/2022 at 3:54 PM, FuturePA1987 said:

Hey I was accepted! Congrats to those of you who also got accepted/getting interviews 🙂 Should we create a groupme or FB group for those who were accepted so we can connect?

They sent me an email with a FB group link for the class of 2025, after accepting and paying the deposit. 

• Like 1