2022-2023 Application Cycle (GA Campus)

On 3/5/2023 at 11:45 PM, Juadelle said:

Hello! I just got accepted and I was wondering how the schedule is like? Which days of the week and time frames. Also, how do you like the program?

Hey! The schedule depends on the day and term to be honest but most days it’s 8-3 +/- a few hours. I love the program and the people i’ve met here

• 2 months later...
17 minutes ago, Adin1 said:

For current PA students: 

Is there a cadaver lab and are you guys enjoying the program at PCOM GA? 

Yes there is a cadaver lab, I had my first day yesterday and we dissected the cadaver for about 4 hours. I love the program so far and all of the faculty/classmates.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/3/2023 at 1:36 AM, Pasarecool01 said:

Hey I wanted to ask about the minimum passing scores for test while in the program. Like what is considered passing for an exam?

i’m a student at the philly campus but the programs are set up the same. minimum passing score for an exam or whole course is 70 (technically 69.5 because they round everything up). you can fail individual exams & nothing will happen. you need to pass courses that are 5 credits or above to stay in the program. if the course is below 5 credits, you need to pass a comprehensive remediation exam to continue. also, you need a 3.0 GPA (which is an 80 or B) at the end of the entire didactic year to move onto clinicals. you can get below a 3.0 GPA in individual terms. hope this helps!