2022-2023 Application Cycle (GA Campus)

Hello everyone! I just received an interview invite for January 4th. For those that interviewed, would you mind telling me how it was like? Were there any ethical/scenario or traditional questions? How long was the interview, and how many faculty members were interviewing you? Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙂

On 12/21/2022 at 8:21 PM, ckn97 said:

Hello everyone! I just received an interview invite for January 4th. For those that interviewed, would you mind telling me how it was like? Were there any ethical/scenario or traditional questions? How long was the interview, and how many faculty members were interviewing you? Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Congrats on the interview guys! I believe there's some answers regarding the interview process on page 1 and 2 of this thread. I know it's more traditional from what I remember reading. Do you mind sharing your stats? 

• 2 weeks later...

I called the GA PCOM campus yesterday. They said they are still going through a lot of applications. Ideally, I think they plan on stopping interviews within a month. I asked if they would stop sending interview requests by the end of january and she said, "thats difficult to say because it just depends if we have had enough time to get through all the applicants". She also said rejections dont go out until classes begin in june. So im assuming that by the end of january and the beginning of feb is the deadline for the approvals and interviews would probably be done by late feb and march. Im just super anxious lol. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RedBlossom10 said:

I interviewed that day as well & I haven’t heard anything back either. I know they said it could take up to six weeks but dang lol. I’m guessing holidays possibly slowed the process.

Yeah, that's what I am assuming. I was hoping I would know before christmas and it be the best scenario ever but so much for that lol... Have you has any other interviews?

• Like 1

I just got a voicemail from PCOM for an interview invitation. They said that they sent it to me through the portal but that I never opened it. I thought they would send out an email with the invite. I declined because I have already accepted a seat at another program but I hope the opportunity goes to another student. I just wanted to state that I have a 3.5 cGPA, 4 W’s, and 2 F’s on my transcript. Just to give others hope because I felt very defeated in the beginning of this application cycle when I saw only the 3.8+ GPA’s getting interview invitations. 

On 1/14/2023 at 7:35 AM, AJprePA said:

I just got a voicemail from PCOM for an interview invitation. They said that they sent it to me through the portal but that I never opened it. I thought they would send out an email with the invite. I declined because I have already accepted a seat at another program but I hope the opportunity goes to another student. I just wanted to state that I have a 3.5 cGPA, 4 W’s, and 2 F’s on my transcript. Just to give others hope because I felt very defeated in the beginning of this application cycle when I saw only the 3.8+ GPA’s getting interview invitations. 

Thank you and congrats! Where in the portal should we check? It's hard to see it if they don't send an email as well. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2022 at 6:05 PM, fskid said:

Just wanted to add that I’m a current student at PCOM GA so feel free to message me if y’all need anything 

Hello! I just got accepted and I was wondering how the schedule is like? Which days of the week and time frames. Also, how do you like the program?