Interesting cases!

On this thread please give a short description on a interesting presenting patient. I will give a example. Going to be unspecific and not share details that aren't important for patient privacy. 

A female in her 30s came in with dizziness

Triage note: HR 130s BP 94/51 O2 97% RR 16 BGL 100 temp 98.7f (patient is also 8wks pregnant)

Pmx of a MI at age 23! 

Social history informs us she doesn't smoke, drink, but she is recovering from a cocaine and oxycodone addiction. She quit all the drugs once she found out she was pregnant and had around 3wks of moderate withdrawal symptoms. The cocaine was expected to caused the MI. It was a type 2 myocardial infarction. 

CBC, BMP, CRP, D-dimer, and a troponin

All normal but the troponin which was 1.02 when norm range was 0.00-0.04. 

On exam patient had clear breath sounds but had a fast irregular heart beat. ECG showed AFib with RVR and some ST depression. I immediately got my supervising physician and informed him of the issue. Called on call cardiology and obstetrics. Patient was taken to PCI and while in cath lab cardiology called wanted us to sign for a CCU admission from ED. So we signed off and then not updates after that. I am going to guess she was okay because we have a really good cardiac team.