UW Madison 2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@mumbo33 there were two orientation sessions. One was on the 5th of January. I don't know how many applicants that were specifically on-campus that were in that group because it seemed like it was more the community based tracks. I only say that because the students and prospective students that were in there for the last part of the orientation session were all distance track or wisPACT. I hope this helps 🙂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Redwoods92 said:

I have to make a decision on another program by Feb 1st. Do you think they would be willing to make a decision on my application if I emailed them and let them know about my situation? Or would it be a bad idea to ask?

Ohh that stinks!!! 
For some reason I think decisions might come out tomorrow (I’m optimistic). Could you wait until tomorrow night to make your decision? 
Otherwise, if it were me, I think I would pay the seat deposit at the other school. I’m not sure how emailing them would look