ECU 2022-2023 cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2022 at 10:17 AM, FuturePA201 said:

Has anyone heard anything regarding a rejection or waitlist? I interviewed 8/26 and have heard nothing 

Hi, guys! do not be discouraged!  The interview season is not over! ECU still interviewing applicants. I remember reading last year's forum, where some applicants were offered seats sometime in February and January. There is still hope! 

22 hours ago, kovi22 said:

I received a late evening call today with acceptance to the program! This was seven hours after being waitlisted by another program today and feeling crappy the rest of the day hahaha. Keep your hopes up everyone, what's meant for you is yours and WILL come.

I too was waitlisted from a program earlier that day! What a coincidence. Receiving the call definitely made me feel better haha. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I interviewed with ECU in late August and have not heard anything about my admission status (waitlist, acceptance, denial). Is anyone else having this situation? They told me I could hear back around December/January. It seems a bit ridiculous to not hear anything while all of the other schools I interviewed with after mine at ECU at least told me something. 

• 4 weeks later...