ECU 2022-2023 cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2022 at 10:21 PM, aodom503 said:

Hello all! 

I just submitted my CASPA application yesterday (June 1st). This is my second time applying to the program so if anyone has any questions about the application process, interview day, or timeline feel free to ask! Good luck to all who are applying! 

Hi! I submitted my application earlier this month. What was their timeline last year? Or have you heard anything yet this cycle?

• Like 1

On 6/30/2022 at 4:21 PM, Laurencw said:

Hi! I submitted my application earlier this month. What was their timeline last year? Or have you heard anything yet this cycle?

Hello! So last year I submitted my CASPA application later, around August 1st, and submitted the graduate school application in late August. I received an interview invite in late September (received the invite and had the interview the same week) and then was notified of being offered a seat on the waitlist in February of this year. I haven't heard anything back yet for this application cycle but it's still pretty early. Hope this helps!

Hi, 

An email has been sent to me stating my application has been received and will be screened prior to being sent to the selection committee.

Here is some information:

CASPA and ECU grad Application sent on May 26.

Verified on CASPA: June 6th, 2022

Received an email about screening on July 6th, 2022.

I also attended to the "Closer Look" event on May 24th, 2022. I learned that they start interviewing between August and December. There will be two interview sessions per month with a larger number of applicants.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Shelly2000 said:

Does anything know if they will send out more interviews? Or at least the rejection letters to those who didn't get an interview? I also got verified 7/6 but didn't receive anything after that.

I’m in the same boat. I submitted my grad school app and CASPA on 5/17. I received an email on 7/6 saying that my app had been received, but I haven’t heard anything since then. I wonder how they choose who gets in the first round of interviews and who gets into subsequent rounds. 

Hi, PAramedicNC and Shelly2000, it's a rolling admission process, I believe. All applications will be reviewed as they come in. Interviews will take place until the end of this year or the beginning of next year. The earlier you apply, the more chances you have of being reviewed and compared to others. They only interview about 120 applicants. 

I hope it helps. Stay positive. 

• Like 2

On 8/13/2022 at 3:39 AM, HelloSSG said:

For the CAS Application Submission Email Confirmation, did you guys use the confirmation email from CASPA, because I never got an email from ECU confirming they received my CASPA application, only a confirmation email for the graduate application, which now says incomplete. 

I received an e-mail on 6/6 with the subject "Verification of Application," and it said "your application has been received and verified.  Should your application match our criteria, it will be forwarded to the screening and selection committee for further review..."

I also just checked my graduate application portal and it says Complete. I would e-mail the admissions committee! They've been super responsive and helpful when I've contacted them.

On 8/13/2022 at 3:39 AM, HelloSSG said:

For the CAS Application Submission Email Confirmation, did you guys use the confirmation email from CASPA, because I never got an email from ECU confirming they received my CASPA application, only a confirmation email for the graduate application, which now says incomplete. 

I have not gotten this email either saying that my application is under review. I submitted everything about 5 weeks ago. I have reached out to their program a few times and nothing seems to be missing. Thinking it is just taking them a while. If you contact them and they say anything different let me know! 

On 8/16/2022 at 4:31 AM, PAramedicNC said:

I received an e-mail on 6/6 with the subject "Verification of Application," and it said "your application has been received and verified.  Should your application match our criteria, it will be forwarded to the screening and selection committee for further review..."

I also just checked my graduate application portal and it says Complete. I would e-mail the admissions committee! They've been super responsive and helpful when I've contacted them.

Thanks for the response. I might reach out to them to make sure but I ended up submitting the CASPA confirmation email to the portal, and now it says complete.