2022-2023 application cycle

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, PAstudent98 said:

Interviewed on Dec 9th and got waitlisted. A little upset because I thought I had a great interview! I’m from Texas and I heard that they prefer to accept Arkansas residents. I saw two people got off the waitlist and accepted so this gives me hope. Hopefully having the last round doesn’t lessen my chances 

Yeah I was there too and I was also wait listed. I'm also an Arkansas native.

On 12/15/2022 at 8:55 PM, PAstudent98 said:

Interviewed on Dec 9th and got waitlisted. A little upset because I thought I had a great interview! I’m from Texas and I heard that they prefer to accept Arkansas residents. I saw two people got off the waitlist and accepted so this gives me hope. Hopefully having the last round doesn’t lessen my chances 

Same story for me. I think Im going to get another invite soon from another school that starts interviews in January. Its all a waiting game now. I also have an acceptance at a hybrid school but I am very unsure about it and its a January start.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2023 at 9:39 AM, futurePA0303 said:

For those who attend UAMS or have been accepted this cycle, do you know if there is some sort of group message for the new class of students?

From the current PA-1s, we don't know about a group message for the new students. For our class, one of our class members set it up on GroupMe and posted the link in PA Forum. 

One of our classmates is making a Facebook page for the Class of 2025. You should receive information about it in the next week or so if you've been accepted/confirmed your spot. 🙂

Edited by KateM

• 3 weeks later...