Johnson & Wales University 2022-2023 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, sandysal14 said:

Hey everyone! Good luck to those all still applying. For those who have accepted a seat, would anyone be interested in me starting a Facebook group? Let me know! I'm thinking you could private message me with your Facebook name and I'll friend + add you? 

Ok, I've already had a few people reach out! So exciting! I made the group and I think you can join using this link: 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/768875090842979/?ref=share if not, just DM me your name and I'll add you 🙂

4 hours ago, Hali9834 said:

Congrats! Any interview tips 

This is going to sound cliché but be yourself. At least the person I interviewed with made it super conversational and it was the most comfortable I had felt in an interview. Definitely still practice the standard interview questions though. 

On 10/20/2022 at 3:23 PM, mrm417 said:

For everyone who has interviewed, did you need to bring anything with you? I’m thinking just the normal identification, wallet, phone, but is there anything in particular we need to have with us? Thanks!

Bring a pen! Maybe two in case someone else doesn’t have one

On 11/4/2022 at 10:42 PM, brich22 said:

Just got an email today saying my application has moved to final review and checking if I wanted to add anything before it being sent to faculty. Didn’t get this far last year. 🤞🏼

Same!! 😊 does anyone know what that typically means? did some people previously get interviews after that email once updating their information?

Edited by Vap2022

On 11/6/2022 at 11:26 AM, Vap2022 said:

Same!! 😊 does anyone know what that typically means? did some people previously get interviews after that email once updating their information?

I know right!! I want to know what that means. Like does it mean that they are closing out interviews and just checking the applications again to see if they want to interview us. This is the most stressful process I have ever had to go through, and I've been in the Army for 19 years and never had this much anxiety about anything like I do waiting to hear from schools.

I know!!! I feel like it could go either way, especially being towards the end of interviews! But I completely agree, it eats away at you checking your emails so often and not hearing back haha🤢 it’s good that we are so stressed because it means we want it bad enough and are making the right decision though! We’ll get there💗

6 hours ago, brich22 said:

I know right!! I want to know what that means. Like does it mean that they are closing out interviews and just checking the applications again to see if they want to interview us. This is the most stressful process I have ever had to go through, and I've been in the Army for 19 years and never had this much anxiety about anything like I do waiting to hear from schools.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...