Johnson & Wales University 2022-2023 Application Cycle

37 minutes ago, Maple8043 said:

Just got an acceptance this evening after the 9/23 interview 🙂 I was convinced that they didn’t like me in the interview lol, so don’t get discouraged if you felt the same. Best of luck to everyone!!

Congrats! I’ve sorta been feeling the same, so fingers crossed. Can I ask what time you got the call?

On 9/28/2022 at 8:42 AM, Vap2022 said:

Interesting!!! Could you give an example? 🙂

White females age 23-26 was their primary demographic. I had taken a pic of the slide but must have deleted it after my rejection. The one non-traditional student in the cohert that talked to us was 38 and had applied 8 times before being accepted. 

4 hours ago, Hali9834 said:

Hey do you mind sharing your stats? I feel like I’ve seen a bunch of people who applied in June/July waiting to hear back so I’m wondering what their process is! 

Yeah,

cGPA 3.85

sGPA 3.80

volunteer hours 1900

PCE 11000 hours (scribe) 

shadowing approx 400 hours

but stats aren’t everything also. Your PS and letters of recc are also important! 

On 9/29/2022 at 4:47 PM, brich22 said:

White females age 23-26 was their primary demographic. I had taken a pic of the slide but must have deleted it after my rejection. The one non-traditional student in the cohert that talked to us was 38 and had applied 8 times before being accepted. 

I noticed that too while looking through their facebook group. Absolutely no diversity at all... 

• Like 1