Failed PANCE for the 3rd time... Please help!

Hi everyone,

I have failed the PANCE exam for the third time and desperately want to pass it this time around! I have always been an average student throughout my PA program and suffer with test anxiety but have been trying different methods to reduce my anxiety. I have used PPP along with Rosh questions with a projected score of 477 (averaging 70-80% on 60 question blocks), watched numerous youtube videos, have done some UWorld questions (averaging 60-70%), used Anki PANCE decks, and have made about 300 handwritten flashcards. I am wondering if there is a tutor or any resource that someone in my position has found helpful in order to pass the exam. My exam is scheduled for the end of May and I want to make sure I am better prepared this time around. Obviously what I am doing isn't working for me and realize I need to change things up. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated!

Edited by MH92481

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PANCE/PANRE takers fail to realize that we neglect Step 1 type questions on the exam and focus only on Step 2 questions only!!! Big mistake, the exam contains Step 1/2 material as well so I highly recommend Kaplan Step 1 & Amboss Step 1 Qbanks which helped me big time. Focus only on Neuro/MSK/Cardio for Step 1 QBanks only, forget the other systems regarding Step 1 material.

• Confused 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...