Chamberlain University -Chicago, IL 2022

7 hours ago, MYoukh said:

Just received an interview for 4/8. For those that have already interviewed, what was your experience like?

Good luck on your interview! The faculty is incredibly nice. I would say this interview process was traditional. First were the interviews, then a Q and A portion which was then followed by a tour. 

9 minutes ago, Anapen said:

Hi all, I received an acceptance call yesterday! I know a groupme link was posted earlier in the thread but it seems to be inactive. Would anyone be able to send me a link to the accepted students chat! 

I was accepted as well! I am hoping for the groupme link to be posted soon! I want to figure out housing options sooner rather than later! Such exciting times though 🙂

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Anapen said:

Good luck on your interview! The faculty is incredibly nice. I would say this interview process was traditional. First were the interviews, then a Q and A portion which was then followed by a tour. 

Thank you! Did they mention how many students they'll be taking?

On 4/6/2022 at 12:48 PM, PA0912 said:

Hi! I am planning on applying here for this upcoming cycle! Is this school rolling admission? 

Thanks!

Yes this previous round has been rolling admission so I think they will be next year. And as far as accreditation-according to the arc pa newsletter they just put out, chamberlain was given provisional status! 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Pastudent261 said:

Yes this previous round has been rolling admission so I think they will be next year. And as far as accreditation-according to the arc pa newsletter they just put out, chamberlain was given provisional status! 

Thank you for your response!!

21 hours ago, Pastudent261 said:

Hey.. so do we know how many seats were they approved for!? He many students would there be this cycle? Any idea?