Do I have something to worry about?

I signed a contract with an IM clinic in October 2020. The term of the contract was 2 years. I was offered a spot at a clinic closer to family and friends and better environment. I am only 15 months into my 24 month contract. The contract was pretty vague and short when I signed it (4.5 pages total). It talks about what the clinic can do to terminate the contract (misconduct, lapse of license, other general things), but it makes no mention of what happens if I terminate the contract early. It discusses nothing about loss of revenue or notice period. I plan on giving them 90 days notice and have a good relationship with management, but do I need to worry about them coming after me for anything?  Like I said, contract is pretty vague and short and literally says nothing about me terminating early. There is a non compete within a 30 mile radius but I will be far away with the other clinic. 

Thanks for any tips!