2022-2023 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, EfuturePA said:

Congrats to everyone receiving interviews and acceptances! I just received my interview invite today - submitted 7/21, interviewing 11/15!! Looking forward to it, and hope to meet some of you there!

I just received my interview invite for 11/15 as well! Congrats!

1 hour ago, CarlitosPA said:

Desales started interviewing early and it looks like they plan on speaking with a lot of candidates.. anyone know their cohort size/limit? couldn't find on program site

If I remember correctly the cohort is around 80 students, but that includes their 3+2 program. So that leaves somewhere between 40-50 through CASPA. I think!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2022 at 1:28 PM, Zebra8 said:

Received an interview invite today for Tuesday 10/18!! I lost all hope to be honest

Annnnnd Waitlisted 😞

I was waitlisted today from the 11/8 interview. Did you meet with them to discuss the waitlist? I replied to the email saying that I would love to accept my spot and discuss what it means further but with it being Thanksgiving break that won't be until next week and I'm dying for more info

For reference for others, I submitted my application on 9/26, and I received my interview invitation on 11/2 for 11/8. 

Edited by frogleap2000

10 minutes ago, frogleap2000 said:

I was waitlisted today from the 11/9 interview. Did you meet with them to discuss the waitlist? I replied to the email saying that I would love to accept my spot and discuss what it means further but with it being Thanksgiving break that won't be until next week and I'm dying for more info

For reference for others, I submitted my application on 9/26, and I received my interview invitation on 11/2 for 11/8. 

I was also waitlisted and spoke with them over the phone.  They basically said it’s unranked and you can hear back any time from a few days later up until orientation!

On 11/22/2022 at 9:02 PM, EfuturePA said:

I was also waitlisted and spoke with them over the phone.  They basically said it’s unranked and you can hear back any time from a few days later up until orientation!

@frogleap2000Yup, same. No details on when, just that it can be tomorrow or they can accept you the week before classes. It's unranked and a small list, but I don't know how small. So, when they need to fill a spot they review each student again to see who they want. I'm hoping I know before May, since I was accepted elsewhere, but DeSales is my top choice.